Rug Cleaning Service
Order Online Via Chat & Get 20% OFF
Get A Free Quote Now Submitting This Form
Our On-Site Rug Cleaning Procedure:Our Rug Cleaning Procedure consists of the following stages:
- Assessment Stage (our technicians assess pre-condition of your rug);
- Vacuuming Stage (thorough vacuuming with two powerful vacuum engines);
- Shampooing Stage (the application of non-toxic & pet friendly solutions).* Our technicians will take care of your delicate floors (like wood floors) using special floor treatment (covers) designed to protect your floors from any steam damage.
- High-pressure Steam-Extraction Stage (the application of up to 450 psi high-pressure steaming pump combined with two engine extractors mounted in our professional rug cleaning machine (up to 450 psi pressure);
- Grooming Stage;
- Deodorization Stage (we apply proper deodorizers in every specific case);
- Stain Removal Service (the service is included into a price);
- Scotchgard protection (helps to protect your rug from stains) * by request (our price does not include this service).
What Do We Use To Clean Your Rugs?Our exclusive distributor provides us with one of the best US made commercial rug cleaning machines in our business. We use different machines (from 150 psi to 450 psi high-pressure steam) in every specific case depending on the condition and age of your rug.
What Kind Of Rugs Do We Clean?
- Turkish rugs
- Dhurrie rugs
- Pakistani rugs
- Indian rugs
- Silk rugs
- Moroccan rugs
- Antique rugs
- Persian rugs
- Wool Rugs